Sunday, September 4, 2011

Lazy Turned Crazy Sunday

Today I woke up late but I think it was good because sleeping in always makes me want to be uber productive the rest of the day.

Today was no exception.

I got up and heated some cauliflower and carrots. I did the crap load of dishes, and emptied the dishwasher. (Second time using it since we moved in here 8 months ago, HA! And the dishes have been done but sitting in there for 5 days.)

I took all the furniture out of my kitchen and swept and mopped and scrubbed the whole floor.

I put groceries away, I paid bills, I made a plum-coconut-pear smoothie. I straightened up my house. I cleaned out the fridge and froze leftovers. I cleaned out the freezer and wrote a list of everything in there and stuck it to the door.

I made dinner for tonight.

I meal planned for the next week.

I made garlic croutons in preparation for dinner tomorrow... caesar salad... but I keep eating them so I'll probably have to make more. (Homemade croutons are the only way to go. Fo' Rizzle.)

I cleaned the rust off that cast iron dutch oven and seasoned it for the first time.

Once my husband gets home I intend to run a few errands. Buy more tupperware (how do I lose all my tupperware? o.O), a shovel, a rake, a hoe, find xanthan and guar gum, get stevia and nut butter from Target, possibly get butter from Costco, get Fireball Whiskey from BevMo, pay off my husband's credit card and then finish the night off at Teazer's.

My hubby has been begging me to go for a week.

Not gonna do the play-by-play of food today but I know I'll be within the 1200-1500 range. Probably lower than higher since dinner is homemade and I slept half the day away.

Oh? A pleasant surprise.

I saw 125.6 on the scale today. :)

Big milestone I have been waiting to reach for a looonggg time. So I'm happy.

I thought that I was going to need to buy more clothes at this point but I haven't lost enough weight in my legs to go down to a size 5.

I'm thinking 120 will mean buying some new pants though!


No comments:

Post a Comment