Monday, August 15, 2011

Never Speak Of This Again.

I got up yesterday morning and immediately started cooking... and cooking... and cooking. We had a big group of people over at my parent's house and as usual, I was in charge of the food. (Not that I'm complaining. *grumbleCOMPLAINgrumbleDEATHTHREATS*)

I made baked rigatoni with tomato sauce, garlic and fresh basil. To appease the heart burn sufferers I also made a rigatoni with alfredo(esque) sauce, mushrooms, chicken and chopped italian parsley. We had both sweet and hot italian sausages on the side.

Not to mention the slow roasted vegetables. Carrots, onion, zucchini and squash.

Oh and garlic bread. Of course. One of my mortal enemies. *shakes fist*

















I started off great. Small portions of both pastas. Loaded on the veggies. ONE PIECE of garlic bread.

And then another piece of garlic bread.

And then it was time for dessert. I made peanut butter pie and banana cream pie. Ate a tiny sliver of both, plus numerous licks off my fingers.

Possibly another piece of garlic bread in there somewhere.

Oh. And tortilla chips with cream cheese.

More garlic bread.

More chips and cream cheese.

Another small slice of banana cream pie.

Copious amounts of diet soda.

A Jr. Bacon cheeseburger from Wendy's with the fluffy top bun that had all the mayo on it removed. And some french fries.

And a spoonful of ice cream.

Maybe some more garlic bread. I can't be sure.

And of course, another serving of pasta to close out the night.

All in all, not one of my best days. Actually, it was pretty much the opposite of "best day"... namely... "worst day".

I'm not even going to guess the calories...

Okay. I'll guess. 2000.

That's a lot of calories considering I ate them all between the hours of 1 pm and 10 pm.

I rate yesterday a 1.5 out of 10. I started out well but then apparently I went completely insane and couldn't/didn't want to stop eating everything in sight.

NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMIAMAMONSTERRUNFORYOURLIFE.

Especially if you are a piece of garlic bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment