Monday, August 22, 2011

WiFi

Various eats from this weekend:




Another huge cobb salad.





Pear and corn.





This amazing soda made from wine grapes by Vignette. This is my favorite flavor. It's amazing.




An olive, mushroom, marinated eggplant, sundried tomato, muenster cheese and pesto sandwich that I ended up taking half the bread off of.

Dang that eggplant was amazing. Enjoyed with some fruit, way too many chips, and some homemade desserts at a winery/outdoor concert.

And on Sunday I made these.




Strawberry corn muffins. Sunday I also ate 2 slices of pizza and 3/4 of an order of nachos. Possibly some ice cream as well.

I'd guesstimate 1600-1700 calories for both Saturday and Sunday.

I haven't had time to photograph and keep track of my food as well as I usually do because I've been so busy with the new addition to our little family.





Meet WiFi. This is a picture of the first time I saw him. At that winery picnic/outdoor concert I mentioned. A mobile SPCA unit was there with lots of pets that needed to be rescued, including this little guy.

Doesn't his face just scream "Are you my new mommy?"

As soon as I held him, I knew that I was.

My interpretation of what WiFi is saying in the following photographs:



>.>



<.<



RAWR!!!!



Just kidding. I'm a good boy.

Isn't he the most precious, sweetest thing? Okay maybe not to you. But to me he is.

And I am having some MAJOR separation anxiety right now.

I've been at work for almost 3 hours and it's still going to be another hour before I'm out.

My heart is BREAKING right now because I miss my little guy so much.

As soon as I get off work I have to take him to the Vet. He has a little congestion and I want to get it checked out.

Doesn't this face just kill you?



Take me with you?


Oy vay.

No comments:

Post a Comment